Your "DREAM" piece

If you could replace one component in your present system with a "dream" piece, regardless of price, that would be synergistic with your other components, what would you choose? Remember, don't pick a piece that you could not use with the rest of your other components, such as a SET amp because your speakers are not efficent enough or a pair of speakers that your present electronics could not drive to an optimum level because of not enough watts/current. My "dream" piece would be to replace my Pass Labs X-350.5 with the Pass Labs X/A-200 mono-block amps. It would "only" cost about another 20 grand, but this thread is a fantasy anyways, right! Hope just for fun you GON members will share your "dream" pieces with the rest of us. Thanks.
teajay
In my mind a "DREAM" piece would be "Pamela Anderson" this would be the most synergistic addition to my, er...system!
Marakanetz

"To have all original FZ albums".

My friend has ever last FZ record ever released. all of 'em! At last count over 80 records! I'm humbled with my 30 or so FZ records.
I guess I share the same dream as Slipknot1. Waking up to the big Walker TT would certainly be a mind-expanding turn of events.
Despite great affinity for some of the "dream" pieces mentioned by my Agon peers (Portman, Zeta-Jones, and Anderson models.....not sure the manufacturers on those though....) my dream audio piece would be the complete dCS stack for the digital side....fire wire capable of course.........digital like analogue......
Hmmmm. The current weak link in my system is my CD player, however I cannot think of an appropriate ‘dream’ one-box player off of the top of my head. Therefore, I will have to go with plan B and say that I wouldn’t mind replacing my Bryston with an Accuphase P-7000.