which audio rack?

i'm trying to get a 4 shelve audio stand, but would like to hear your opinions.so far i'm looking at plateu, studio tech, vantage point and target.what do you guys think?
opp
I have used those under $500.00 audio racks, which do not improve your system's sound. I heard the Grand Prix is the best right now(friend of mine owns it) but I could not afford. I am using the Maplewood platforms under each components and could not believe they make a big improvement for my system. I will purchase a Mapleshade audio rack in the future since their Maplewood platforms are air-dried (huge soundstage). I would recommend you to try out by stopping by your local lumberyard and try to cut a couple platform and put under your audio components you will see if you like them. Good luck.
Well Slappy, either there are hundreds of audiophiles on this website that are stupid and wasted thousands of dollars on performace audio racks for no reason, or you're missing something.

Instead of ridiculing the rest of us, how about doing some research for yourself, and finding out why every top notch system on this board has a performance-oriented audio rack. I can assure you that these people do not waste their money on useless items. They've been around, and know what works.
There ARE hundreds of audiophiles on this site that are stupid. And here are a few of them. I am sure what kind of jerk recommends Sistrum for a system with sub-$1k components, but they can't be that bright.
Slappy, hearing is like seeing at my house. Maybe its the effects of those tall leafy plants in the yard or maybe its one of those trippy racks. Only two speakers are all that is necessary.... All in fun...Tom