which audio rack?

i'm trying to get a 4 shelve audio stand, but would like to hear your opinions.so far i'm looking at plateu, studio tech, vantage point and target.what do you guys think?
opp
Yeah, instead of considering $350 racks, I would also like mention ones that are $1400. You should have a custom one built by Sound Anchors, or Billy Bags, but especially Sound Anchors.

FWIW - I saw some Plateau racks in a store, and at least those samples had a certain horrible build quality to them.

Good luck Opp, I'm sure you will end up with a nice non-flat rack.
I have the SP-7 with the brass rods and microfill. Awesome. The result, for me, was similar to a component upgrade.
Just get one that matches the furniture.

I dont believe that the choice of rack has much to do with sound quality, but taste in furniture and decor.
If you are worried about vibrations, you can get rid of those other ways than blowing a fistwad of bills on a rack.

Just look for something versitile and pleasing to the eye.

There seem to be alot of people that well go round for round stating hat you need a $1000 plus rack. I personally have seen no evidence of any sonic improvement with one rack vs another. Just make sure you get one with open sides that allows plenty of airflow.
Honestly, unless you have the extra cash and see something you think would look slick in your house, dont bother.

if you are that worried about vibrations, install some seismic bolts on the feet. its not too difficult to figure out how.
You can get these from Greybar. they make telecomm equipment.

For all of you who claim that the rack makes all the difference in the world, im curious as to how you think the rack affects anything other than cosmetics. Seriousl,y im interested, im not just saying you are full of ****, im honestly curious
I have used those under $500.00 audio racks, which do not improve your system's sound. I heard the Grand Prix is the best right now(friend of mine owns it) but I could not afford. I am using the Maplewood platforms under each components and could not believe they make a big improvement for my system. I will purchase a Mapleshade audio rack in the future since their Maplewood platforms are air-dried (huge soundstage). I would recommend you to try out by stopping by your local lumberyard and try to cut a couple platform and put under your audio components you will see if you like them. Good luck.