How much do you listen?

After reeading the "how much does it cost?" thread, I began to wonder about the amount of pleasure these systems provide. As far as quantity goes, how many hours a week would you say you are listening to music? With the level of investment in these systems, I guess I'm thinking REALLY listening, not just background music while you wander around the house, but sitting where you can appreciate that you have a 5 or 6 figure instead of a 3 figure system. Please reply in the subject line so it's easier to tabulate later. Thanks!
inscrutable
12-16hrs. There was another thread on this topic, not so long ago. Could help you with the stats!
Cheers!
This time of year I'm lucky if I get 2-4 hours a week. I have 3 boys who play on 7 different baseball teams. I coach 2 teams, so not much listening between March through July. After the season about 12- 16 hours a week.
Listening time all depends on what may be going on, but I will typically listen 3-4 hours in the weekday evenings and 8-10 hours over the weekends, on average. Of course, this is not all "critical listening" time - it's "enjoy it" listening time, often with a book as companion late in the evenings.
12 hours of critical listening per week; with kids 7, 9, and 11 I'm busy much of the time. Jeff