How much does your system retail for?

$23,000 - $24,000 I estimate. (Two channel, this does not include TV, VCR, etc.)

Please, keep the exagerations to a minumum, do not count CD's, equipment you have bought and sold, is packed away that you don't use anymore, etc..

Put the total first so it shows up at the begining of your post.

This is just for fun and curiosity of the diversity on here, don't take it to seriously. Simply evaluate what the retail value of your system is.
brianmgrarcom
Whoops; forgot fourth system[garage-from thrift store and estate sales]$100: Sansui517 and 217, Pioneer 518 T.T. with Shure M95ED, Nakamich B1 cassette deck, and Fried Beta monitors.
$50,000 would be my closest estimate as much of my equipment was purchased used.

Martin
First system retail: $46,235; second system: $10,405; third system: $3,055. And rising. Estimated total discount 42% over entire amount. Most was bought here used.
About $30k and Counting... Still have a ways to go though but starting to turn some corners... Had a pretty nice SQ break through last week that tied a lot of other stuff together for me... Was happy about that but also that leads to better understanding what else still needs to be done... It's like a process of elimination where each thing eliminated creates another but its nice when one thing ties a bunch of others together so well see but I'm probably 80% there and haven't even started into vinyl yet...
Old system over 30K, current system under 15K, the fact that I enjoy music on my current system is priceless.