How much does your system retail for?

$23,000 - $24,000 I estimate. (Two channel, this does not include TV, VCR, etc.)

Please, keep the exagerations to a minumum, do not count CD's, equipment you have bought and sold, is packed away that you don't use anymore, etc..

Put the total first so it shows up at the begining of your post.

This is just for fun and curiosity of the diversity on here, don't take it to seriously. Simply evaluate what the retail value of your system is.
brianmgrarcom
Whelp puppies I have been sent into exile my "big rig" with $7K speakers and $ 5K amps total about 20 grand is in my one time home. I will be reunited with iot but not sure when? Current rig about $1600-1800 total mostly vintage except speakers. My collection of just 5751s easily eclipses that value if taken at "retail" which for tubes isn't all that easy to pin down. I own quite a few, even here, couldn't pass up a good buy on a quad of NOS Sylvania triple mica blackplates.
$4,000 for the 2.1, but thanks to some older parts and craigslist, the total expenditure was between $600 and $700. Of course, I'm at the first round of a two-channel system, and both the retail and out-of-pocket costs are expected to grow soon, based--in part--on the help from this community.
58,000 US Dollars,wife thinks I am absolutely nuts,and asking is there anything else.No dear!.
Patal