Best hi-fi salon 'round

Alright! Let's hear it.

A lot of you's guys do some traveling.
If you're anything like me you'll look up the local hi-end shops where ever you are, pay a visit, and experience the presentation of product lines not available for audition in your area. In addition, you'll extract as much knowledge out of the sales guys as possible, and even test them a bit. Secretly reveling in your nonchalant "stumping" of supposed "masters of the trade."

In your experience:

What's the best you've heard?
Who's had the most impressive auditionioning rooms?
Where can you find the most knowledgable associates?

In short: What is the Best hi-fi salon 'round?

P.S. I sure like Steve and his "heard" at the Hi-Fi Farm in Virginia.
hmbrewd
there is so many excellent manufacturers out there these days. in my thirty years of saying that i'm an audiophile, i've visited from atlanta to new york on east coast . i think with all the great manufacuters and the stores that are being rebuilt or remodeled ...it is very important to remember that when listening to a system, it is very important to listen in a room with one system only to get a real close sense of how the system sounds at home and in my traveling , the owners want to have all the best and off so much more than in the past that they overlook the purist form of being able to do so with the single system....you go into a busines today and they have even thirty thousand dollar systems with other thirty thousand dollars systems in the same room , today there is no one doing the purist in evaluating . i know this doesn't answer your question and please allow me this paragraph...does anyone in this thread know of a buiness that does that...but while in north carolina, raleigh, go to audio advice.....