"Kid A" the new "Dark Side @ Moon" ?

Totally hooked on this Radiohead collection. Think it stands out in the current '80's type talent drought. Welcome advice on similarly compelling stuff.
kkirkpac099
i think that this not a cd for casual listening or car listening. One really needs to do the whole audio geek thing with lites out and eyes shut. The first time i listened to this cd, i had to play it straght thru again to make sure it was that killer. I dont like their previous stuff at all. Kid A is it.
Kid A is great. But Nothing can beat ' KRAFTWERK'. The Man Machine. Trans european express. Computerworld. Electric cafe. and of course the Autobahn. Also try out the modern day wonders. The future sound of London's Lifeforms. Moby's Ambient. The KRAFTWELTS Electric dimension and Retroish
Ejlif-thanks for the info-I'll check those out. Also recommend Boards Of Canada on Warp records they had a single last year called A Beautiful Place In The Country -I've been searching for their only album from'98 called Music Has The Right To Children (Warp)-it's highly rated but I've not heard it.
Ben, funny I just read a review of Boards of Canada in Wire magazine, I circled it as one to get. email me sometime and maybe we can recomend some other stuff to each other. [email protected]
Ben, you can buy A beautiful place in the country from cduniverse.com, I checked it out and they have it.