Why Listen To FM Radio For Music Anymore At Home?

With the proliferation of all of the great streaming services and great DACS, why would anyone listen to FM radio for music on their main rig at home any more?. I only listen to FM in my car now.
128x128mitch4t
I rarely listened to my FM tuner but I have a reason now. In Palm Springs there is an FM kdez that has 80's new wave Friday night. So much good stuff came out of that Era Psychedelic Furs,Inxs,Elvis Costello,Blondie,The Fixx and so many others. I digg it and when I'm in the mood I mix a drink while it's on and relax.
A fascinating article about how poor rating measurements can effect the availability of music formats on FM. Apparently test tones are being embedded in the FM signal to determine what listeners are actually listening to.
Depending on your market, stations are using hybrid digital-analogue signals in FM mode.I have a vintage tuner that I enjoy at night at times, with all the illumination and bells and whistles. Streaming quality is all over the map with my local stations, so the tuner does come in handy. Anybody into HD radio?
Phasecorrect, what do you mean when you write, "... stations are using hybrid digital-analogue signals in FM mode?" If we are talking about radio in the US, standard FM audio is analog although, of course, it may have been digitally processed.

If you're talking about iboc "HD" radio, that's purely digital. It's licensed by iBiquity, which says "HD" doesn't stand for high definition, hybrid digital or anything else.

HD radio technology is pretty much a dead-on-arrival technology in the US.