Best full orchestra recordings?

In my travels to hi-fi shops I've listened to some recordings of full orchestra works, but my music collection suffers from a conspicuous absence of such recordings. I have what looks like a "greatest hits" kind of collection in this area (Copeland, Stravinsky. etc.). Since putting together a high-end system I am much more appreciative of these types of recordings. I know there's a wealth of information out there: any recommendations of orchestral works, new or old, that should be in one's collection?
128x128mdrummer01
One of my favorites is Neeme Jarvi conducting the Chicago Symphony Orchestra in work of Zoltan Kodaly, i.e., Hary Janos Suite, Peacock Variations and Dances of Galanta on the Chandos label. This is one of my reference recordings for rolling tubes because it contains a wealth of orchestral color across the aural spectrum.
Jay
The Asturias in a Japanese pressing - absolutely explosive in the orchestral arrangement!
Name a composer, or a few composers, that you have really enjoyed and you'll get more meaningful recommendations. If you just want reference sound a general recommendation would be most anything from Reference Recordings.
If your system includes SACD, I would definitely try some of the following Living Stereo releases.

Mussorgsky - Pictures at an Exhibition
Bartok - Concerto for Orchestra
Rimsky-Korsakov - Scheherezade
Offenbach - Gaite Parisienne
Gershwin - Rhapsody in Blue

Many of the other are good as well. And the RBCD layer probably beats 95% of the non-Hi-Rez classical releases.