Keith Jarrett Recomendations

I need some help on Keith Jarrett. Like many of the great jazz artists, he has so many releases that it is just overwhelming to pick say three-four to actually spend money on...Any help would be great!
paulcfr
Follow link below to a list of his works.
(AMG now requires registering which I don't like).

http://www.tcp-ip.or.jp/~ichihasi/CH/CH_disco.htm

I love Jarrett, probably have at least 25 of his LP's. There is one particular album with Alice Coltrane and Charlie Hayden that is so spectacular, every time I play it someone makes a point of writing down the title.

It's called "Closeness" and was released on A&M in 1976.

This guy is so unbelievable it's difficult to point out a single work.
My favorites are definitely the following:

The Blue Note box set - but you can get the single Saturday performance. Great music

Whisper Not - amazing and more bop than other recordings of his

Incidentally, I'm not big fan of the free stuff and the solo stuff
Live at the Blue Note six-CD is the best for me, with a more intimate sound than other live recordings (due to the smaller place) and a very nice bass sound. The ballads in this record are absolutely outstanding.
Although I like all the standard trio works, my favorites are "Whisper Not" (Live in Paris) and Tokyo 1996.
In the Solo area, "La Scala" is a nice recording as is "The melody at night with you"
I don't like him whem plays in "free" style (Inside Out or Always Let Me Go). Thousgh, enjoy one of the best piano players-improvisers in the jazz world