Your favorite but unknown

I know there are probably a good sized music collection that is shared by a lot of us here, but there must be some favorites that some of us have that no one else knows exists. Thus the question:

What is the one unknown LP, CD, 8-track in your collection that is indispensible, but that no one else knows about?

My favorite unknown (by most people anyway) would be Steve Taylor's LP "I Predict, 1990."

It is so good, but I doubt that more than a handfull (and I have big hands) of us on AudiogoN have ever heard of it. It contains lots of tongue-in-cheek humor, insightful lyrics, pot-shots at some well known and maybe respected institutions, all wrapped up in a good recording.

Now what are yours?
128x128nrchy
A 1980 10 inch pressing of Nina Hagen Band "TV Glotzer," a blistering German-language remake of the Tubes' "White Punks on Dope," is at least as heavy as its source material, and "Wir Leben Immer Noch," a reworking of Lene Lovich's new wave classic "Lucky Number," makes the squealy original sound downright effete.

Two complete LP/EP catalogs of Australian band Toys Went Berserk purchased direct from their label back in the late 80s.

Here some I haven't played in 25+ years:
1970 Atomic Rooster with Carl Palmer.
1970 Crabby Appleton
1971 T.O.N.T.O.'s Expanding Head Band "Zero Time"

Viridan, I saw Ramatan in concert at Gaelic Park in the Bronx way back in 71 or 72.
Liquid Tension Experiment. A couple members of
Dream Theater along with Bass player for
King Crimson, and
Keyboardist Jordan Rudess (Juliard Graduate)-
now Jordan Rudess is IN Dream Theater.
Camel: Moonmadness (vinyl). Mid 70's progressive rock featuring the keyboards of Peter Bardens and the melodic guitar of Andy Latimer. One of the best progressive rock albums of all time.....but which came out at a time when short FM pop tunes had taken over the airways.
Aside from my wife's music (you can find in japan or at times on Amazon in America) [ search on Nami Sagara or Eccentric Opera), I love:

Iva Bittova (her first one) with Pavel Fajt (RERE 117 mcd) There is no title to this cd.

at least this is the way I feel today. I have over 2,000 cds and will never part with about a hundred of them.