Amazing XRCD I just purchased....

Just finish listening to the Sonny Rollins (way out west) XRCD and it is a truly wonderful(relaxing) experience,without a doubt one of the top 5 XRCD Im ever heard,and alot better than most of the SACD I've heard.I must have for your reference "hottie" CD.Two thumbs up!!
bmwhaus
Has anyone compared XRCD's with the corresponding K2 remaster and if so was there any difference? I have a bunch of k2's and love 'em, but I've never listened to a XRCD so any opinions would be appreciated.
Last week I just received three XRCDs. The first was the 1957 recording of Mussorgsky's Pictures at an Exhibition conducted by Fritz Reiner. It's amazing what the JVC engineers did with that recording. Reiner's rendition was very spirited.

Also, got a nice XRCD by Ondekoza for those of you familiar with these amazing drummers from Japan.

The third XRCD was James Newton Howard's famous Sheffield Labs recording of JNH and Friends. They've done a great job of highlighting the Yamaha synths while making them sound very natural. However, they screwed up by transposing tracks #2 & 3. Still a great effort. This recording was used as a reference in car stereo circles in the early '80's when it was released, but to my ears always sounded thin and recorded with the levels set too low. JVC has done a great job with this one.
Jond the K2 super coding eliminates the base jitters in the digital domain cleaner than other recording levels formats.SACD pressings are a hit and and miss inregards to sonic values but the JVC has a dedicated pressing plant in Yokohama Japan that has strict quality controls and experience technos,so I would think the quality of the releases are better..anyways from my limited experiences I never heard a terrible XRCD but I heard alot of bad SACD pressings..
I think Jon was referring to the straight K2 reissues, as opposed to the XRCD's, which run about twice as much money. I just ordered 5 of the K2's; unfortunately I don't have have any corresponding XRCD's to compare them to (only have one, Bill Evans' Waltz for Debby), but I'll try and report back on my impressions of the K2's when I get them. If they are close to, or as good as the XRCD's sonically, they will be a real bargain.