Amazing XRCD I just purchased....

Just finish listening to the Sonny Rollins (way out west) XRCD and it is a truly wonderful(relaxing) experience,without a doubt one of the top 5 XRCD Im ever heard,and alot better than most of the SACD I've heard.I must have for your reference "hottie" CD.Two thumbs up!!
bmwhaus
Jond the K2 super coding eliminates the base jitters in the digital domain cleaner than other recording levels formats.SACD pressings are a hit and and miss inregards to sonic values but the JVC has a dedicated pressing plant in Yokohama Japan that has strict quality controls and experience technos,so I would think the quality of the releases are better..anyways from my limited experiences I never heard a terrible XRCD but I heard alot of bad SACD pressings..
I think Jon was referring to the straight K2 reissues, as opposed to the XRCD's, which run about twice as much money. I just ordered 5 of the K2's; unfortunately I don't have have any corresponding XRCD's to compare them to (only have one, Bill Evans' Waltz for Debby), but I'll try and report back on my impressions of the K2's when I get them. If they are close to, or as good as the XRCD's sonically, they will be a real bargain.
Bmwhaus, did you listen to the new XRCD24 of Way Out West? If so, does it improve upon the XRCD that's been out for a few years?
actually the one I got is the 20bit K2 XRCD..has anyone try the 24bit super coding yet?...either way the XRCD is a great medium and IMHO superior to most SACD and HDCD titles at the moment.Anyone can recommend a good acoustic titles in the XRCD format?..new age,modern jazz,etc,etc..appreciated