Interconnect with great dynamics and bass slam ,

I recently purchased some Cardas Golden cross sepaker cables. They replaced my Dh Lab Q10s. I replaced the Q10s because i was getting some upper mid freq brightness.
I have Golden Cross interconnects from preamp to amp and from cd player to pre amp. The sound is very smooth and detailed .The bass and mid bass is not as authorative or as tight. The highs are better - more detailed and smooth.
The problem is the sound is almost too smooth the bass is kind of rounded off now .The sound is less dynamic.
My Question is.
Is there an interconnect that could give me back that great bass and dynamics of that i had with the Q10s, without the harshness i was getting. I think i would like to keep the Golden Cross speaker cables and try changing the ICs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
grey9hound
Hi Grey9hound,another gentleman in another thread has me being his cable broker LOL!,so I will be yours too,The very wise jmcgrogan2 brought to my attention xlr to rca adapters,there are some well made gold plated adapters in the i/c section of the gon for $30.00!,then at the same time this is your golden chance to be in the tara family,the air 1 series 2 1.5 meters i/c for $480.00, a deal!these are $1,700.00 new!,then there is another air 1 series 2 on the gon for $650.00,if you can find the means you better jump on the awsome deal of $480.00,the i/c called the one is 2 times better than the air 1!,but I believe it is alot better than most cables costing the same retail vs retail!,this air 1 would blow the doors off the analysis plus cable you are not happy with!remember, 300 hrs of break-in before you make your evaluations of this cable!,grey9hound,this is a great opportunity to save alot of money and get some decent bass and slam you are seeking!goodluck on buying this cable,with the adapters,I would! cheers!
@ Grey9hound,dude!,those are some pretty good speakers!,92 sensetivity! 6ohms!,man-o-man!it is defiantly not the speakers that are the problem!,you need to know what two speaker post are the primary two of the four,you could not have had directional jumpers!on most bi-amp speakers,the post that drive the woofers are the bottom primary post,then you turn the signal going from there, directing to the top post,if they drive the mids and highs,with directional jumpers,if the top post drive the woofers?,reverse the whole scenerio.there is no way that directional jumpers will not work!If I were there i would fix till it was fixed!,LOL!the post that drive the woofers should be the primary post.,you should of heard my system when I turned the jumpers the wrong way!screwed!the sound was terrible,like the description you gave with the way you used the jumpers,or they were not quality jumpers!,oh,jumpers take as long to break-in as speaker cables,mmmmyep!300 hrs should do!cheers!
@ grey9hound,what are you talking about?,waite a minute,I'm not that dumb!LOL!Ok,I will take a look,thanks grey9hound.
@Audiolabyrnith, I would recommend the The Two for $600 over the two pairs of the Air 1 Series 2 that you mentioned. The Two in that ad comes with the Isolated Floating Ground Station, and since that ad has been running for a month and a half, he could probably get them for $500.
Wait a minute Audiolabyrinth, you said in a previous post that you do not have experience with Analysis Plus cable? LOL! Will the Tara Labs Air 1 really "blow the doors off" of the solo crystal oval??

Well...I plan to find out!! I have a Tara Labs Air 1 ic on the way! Audiolabyrinth, should I put the Air 1 between my amp and preamp OR from source to preamp? What do you think??

BTW, the AP solo crystal oval interconnect needs 250-300hrs of burn-in before it really does it's thing. My experience with the ic is more like what Geoffkait has experienced in his system. On the other hand, my experience with the solo crystal oval speaker cable (after about 4 months), is similar to Jmcgrogan2's description.

Gotta say, I'm exited to hear the Tara interconnect cable after all talk on the forum here!