Interconnect with great dynamics and bass slam ,

I recently purchased some Cardas Golden cross sepaker cables. They replaced my Dh Lab Q10s. I replaced the Q10s because i was getting some upper mid freq brightness.
I have Golden Cross interconnects from preamp to amp and from cd player to pre amp. The sound is very smooth and detailed .The bass and mid bass is not as authorative or as tight. The highs are better - more detailed and smooth.
The problem is the sound is almost too smooth the bass is kind of rounded off now .The sound is less dynamic.
My Question is.
Is there an interconnect that could give me back that great bass and dynamics of that i had with the Q10s, without the harshness i was getting. I think i would like to keep the Golden Cross speaker cables and try changing the ICs. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
grey9hound
Tls49
I have used identical cables with the Q10 and with some previous 12gauge cheap stuff.
Thw Q10 is setup for bi-amping(4 terminals on each end ).I had been doubling up the four connections into two when they were on top and the Synergistics on the bottom. originally i was running the q10s top and bottom
@ Tls49 Hi,Thankyou for agreeing that jumpers sound better than bi-amping cables,another major reason I failed to admit to all here,Is the fact I cannot afford another pair of Taralabs omega gold speaker cables as well,for bi-amping?LOL! I do not think so, even if I had the money!,$24,000.00 a 8'ft pair retail!,like I said, you do not need another whole cable,jumpers,if you get a really good one is good enough for sound and the wallet!,grey9hound,something does not seem right?,gee,what are the specifications of the speakers you are useing?,if you have the jumpers turned the wrong way,what you described for sound useing the jumpers is what happens,I turned my jumpers around,LOL!,the wife come running in the audio room,she said,what happened!,the sound difference was really obvious!,and what brand and model of jumpers were you useing?,I had the oppisite effect!,useing the jumpers versus bi-amping speaker cables the sound with the jumpers yielded a better sound in every way possible,useing directional jumpers matter alot!,grey9hound,I like you,I hope I can help!cheers!
Hey Grey9hound and Jmcgrogan2, did you give the Solo Crystal Oval time to break in? This "forward" soundstage may be a result of the cable not being broken in?
well, i did not give them a full 200 hours , but about 100 hours.
Audiolabyrinth, i am not using any jumpers ??? i don't know if you do not understand what bi-amping is or not ??
you keep talking about jumpers vs bi-amping ???
Any sopeaker that has more than one set of terminals will require jumpers ,and that is the way most people run them.
My amp only puts out 120 watts per channel into 8 ohms .????
@Waxwaves, I gave them a month or so, but I bought them used, so I don't know how much more time they might have needed. In my experiences, burn in may help a cable sound better, but it has never changed a sound that I didn't like into a sound that I did like. A good sound may get better, and a bad sound may get more tolerable, but that's about it. Not that the AP was bad, it had many good attributes, but soundstaging was not one of them.

@Audiolabyrinth, I think you are confusing bi-amping with bi-wiring. There is quite a difference.