Best solid state pre-amp below US $ 10.000,00 ??

Any suggestions ?
frankpiet
Dgad, thanks. Your comments are very helpful. So on my list remains a comparison: AA with board vs. AA without - all going directly into my power amp. AA with board vs. CAT SL-1 Ultimate; SL-1 Ultimate vs. Nagra (I believe very hard to beat) and both against Aesthetix Janus.
You just missed a Halcro DM10 w/ phono that was listed at $9750. Might have been the ticket.
yes you´re right. But actually my budget for the unit is US $ 8.000,00. The rest is for cables and tweaks. Taking this into account my preference is Nagra although I´m keen to listen to Aesthetix Janus and Cat SL-1 Ultimate.
How about the Tact RCS 2.2X? It offers room correction, a superior DAC, remote control and is a very good preamp as well.

Joe M.
Frankpiet,

Upgrade the AA. Save the money. It gives it a "new lease on life". Almost the entire internals, besides the transport are replaced. If you are happy w. the Audio Aero direct, I am sure a preamp won't make it better, just different. If you are concerned with phono then you have an entirely different situation. Then get a great phono like a groove plus or ASR Basis. Just an idea.

I am confused about your amplifier. It is all about synergy with your amplifiers.