Preamp for H20 Signature S250

Im looking for a good match for my Signature H20 S250, it should have an HT bypass with balanced input and output, tube or ss, wife loves movies so i have to please her. Currently im using Anthem AVM30 as my pre/pro, Tyler Linbrook Signature 2 piece speaker sytem as front and planning to biamp (already bought 2 S250), VH Audio Flavor 4 PC, Von schweikert speakers for surround and center, all components are in dedicated 20amp line. Thanks in advance for all your help.
rneclps
Forgot to mention, in my experience I felt the latter Sonic Frontiers gear, the 1, 2, etc. to be a bit too sterile. Yes, they employed tubes in their design, yet to me it was not discernable by listening. Too "untubelike" for me.

I would also mention the ARC line, perhaps an LS15 or LS25 ... I have owned the LS15 a few years back, perhaps not as euphoric as a Supratek or a BAT, however slightly on the warm side...

Again - good luck
If you go with the Calyspso, use balanced cables. See the measurement section of the July Stereophile review.

Bob
I'm not familiar with the H20's, so I'm not sure how much value my opinion offers. With all due respect to Audiofankj, it may just be that quality that I liked so much in the Sonic Frontiers 3. The SF line stages manage to maintain the harmonic integrity of tubes without the usual colorizations. Truly balanced, DC coupled, low output impedance, just the ticket to mate with solid state amps. From what I understand about these digital amps is that the quality that they seem to share is a transparent neutrality. I can't thnk of another tube line stage that could maintain those qualities better than the SF's.
I owned the Sonic Frontier Line 3 preamp and there is no question that the Line 3 is a reference preamp and dead neutral. Awesome product.