Amp for new Meadowlark Krestel 2's ?

Have a pair of Krestel 2's on the way. I have had feedback on another thread as to amp matching. I'm using my back up Denon PMA 2000(not all that bad really). It's not a long term answer. Jolida tubes keep popping up. Never tried tubes. I was think integrated-maybe Musical Fidelity, Bryston, McIntosh etc. Any thoughts? Front end is currently Marantz DV 9500.
128x128beernut
Hello Beernut. Firstly, congrats on your new tube amp. It would be a good idea to follow the astute advice of Unsound. All dimmer switches will cause some hum in an audio system and have no place in a room with a good high resolution audio system that employs vacuum tubes. If you can live without it, a standard switch should eliminate your problem. You may want to try a cheater plug as well. Best of luck.
Beernut,

Simply replace the dimmer with a higher quality unit from Lowes or Home Depot. Chances are the dimmer was installed orginial construction on your home and is probably the cheapest thing on the shelf the builder could find.

Go with a high quality Lutron dimmer. I use one in my dedicated listen room mainly for mood lightly and I get ZERO hum with my Cary SLI-80. Dead Quiet.

I posted the link to the dimmer used in my listening room below for you.

http://www.lutron.com/faedra/?s=17000&t=17200

Good Luck!

Chris
Thanks, I tried a cheater plug and poof! No Hum. Best .75 I ever spent. Thanks for all the advise.
Beernut
PS Upgraded to Meadowlark Osprey's-WOW!!