"Amused To Death" 2015

I pre-ordered my copy on Feb 2013. Finally arrived. I don't own the original. What do other, more experienced, (to this lp) listeners think?
128x128slaw
I was eyeing it at my local indie record store this week, but balked at the picture disk format wrapped in rudimentary clear poly. Looking forward to others' opinions before jumping in. I have the 1991 SBM gold-disc version of this. Maybe the LP reissue is an improvement, but not sure if I care too much about pushing on with another spin of Water's somewhat dated militant pacifisms and Q-sound doodles.
I too ordered the album about two years or more ago, finally got it early this week. It is one of my all time favorite albums.

Albert Porters System

Albert and I shared our opinion of the Album in above posts, hope the link takes you to the end of the very long thread about Alberts magnificent system .

Good Listening

Peter
Got mine from Acoustic sounds. It is excellent. It has new myerial and the vinyl is really good. Recommended
Alan
Dgarretson, the picture disc version is NOT The Analogue Productions audiophile release.