Transparent Audio Gen4 vs Gen5

I'm looking to buy both IC and speaker cables from TA considering Ultra MM2 and Super Gen5. Anybody compare them?
mf
Transparent has traditionally stated that their new models are 1 1/2 steps above the previous generation, and I agree with this for the XL MM and MM2. Based on that, Super Gen 5 "should be better" than Ultra MM2. Have not tried the Gen 5.
I've directly compared Opus mm2 to Opus Gen 5. Gen 5 is simply better. That said, certified used MM2, at maybe a higher level may serve you very well also.

Ultra MM2 is a VERY nice cable...

These cables make a similar impact as component upgrades..sometimes bigger. Cable detractors won't like this statement...but I've heard it, stand by it, and your mileage may vary...
ps, is't a gen 4, before it was called mm2. before that mm...they have confusing naming at times...your gen 4 vs gen 5 is much cleaner !
Recently I demo TA Ref Gen5 speaker cables with Wilson Sophia 3 / MC2301 at local dealer. They were high Z model, not sure they were full broke-in. Sound was smooth and delicate. When we change to Ultra mm2 first I notice was more air and dynamic improve. Stage became bigger, but focus lost pin-point image. We compensate 3-4dB since Ultra sounded louder on same setting. After some time we hooked Rer again. Smooter sound win me over, but I expected Ref will be better in all areas. Different for sure, which make me think Gen5 is generally warmer and can be combine with Gen4 for good result?
Yes you can combine. Sounds like the Ref Gen 5 wasn't broken in just yet...that air and extension is the last thing to change...good luck to you