Anybody have some experience with Bedini amps?

I need a power amp for my Shahinian Obelisk speakers, and Shahinian recommends Bedini.I like natural,liquid,relaxed,but dynamic,musical sound with "be there",live feeling,bass must be exellent ,full and detailed, and i allways prefere analog to digital.I like all kind of music.I am thinking about Classic 100 , or older models.
ziva
They are very good sounding amps for the money, but reliability has been an issue. I own the 100 and it is very good for the money, but have had some minor problems with it. I know others that have had more significant problems with their older Bedini amps.
I had a pair of 25/25s for almost 18 years and I loved them. Never a problem. I replaced them about a year ago due to old age, some transformer hum and my desire for something new. That Bedini magic is hard to replace. The 45/45 was a good amp, but not as sweet as the 25/25. Talk with the people at HiFi Farm in Virgina. They are rather straight forward about the new amps.
The bedini amps are underated.For solid state nothing touchtes for under $5000.00 grand.For intimate late night vocals i prefer my 30 watt aloia amp.But if you want a live presentation of the recoding tis is the amp. This is the fastes amp i have owened.Better than cj,bryston etc.This company does not give into politics no advertising kind of blackballed in press because of it.I was introuduced to my first bedini amp on a trade for my adcom 5800. 150 mk 11. Check out prices f0r bedini classic 25/25 sold for $800.00 try to find one for sale under that price. good luck i hope i beat you to it.I have a 200 classic noting under $5000. touches it.My aloia amps can beat it if not looking for high spls.neither of these companys sleep with reviewers
I think that the Audio Exchange in NY used to have a pretty good collection of used Bedini's at one point in time. They were pretty inexpensive for the amount of power involved. Never heard one myself but know others that have said the 25/25 was the best of the bunch. The bigger ones were said to be good, but not "magical". Sean
>