Has anyone heard a Gryphon S-100?

I own a Gryphon Tabu integrated and love it. I am considering a S-100 but I can not find one review. Any opinions would be appriciated. I am also considering a Callisto 2200.
Ag insider logo xs@2xpal
Hi guys,

I don't recall reading any review of the S100. If anyone did, can he e-mail me a copy of the review.
Thanks
I'll check my old Stereophiles, but it wasn't a pretty review, and as I said it was completely at variance with my experiences with the amp. Did you check the S-phile site to see if it's in the archives?
Hi Guys,
Why are there no reviews of Gryphon in The Absolute Sound or Stereophile?
Gryphon is actively seeking a qualified US distributor. Since these magazines have an editorial policy of not reviewing products that are not available in the USA, there will be no reviews until distribution is established.

The above is an extract from the website of Gryphon Audio Designs.

As I stated earlier, I DO NOT recall reading any review of the S100.

Paul, whether review or no review, you will not be disappointed with the S100.
If there was a review in Stereophile it must have been in the ninetees, when Gryphon had distribution in the US. I recall, that HP of Tas referred to the 100 favourably, but there was no actual review.
Hi guys,
Thanks for your help. I think I am going to go for it!
I e-mailed Gryphon asking for a reveiw, they said even they don't have one. Odd!
I am going to sell my ARC LS22 preamp and buy a new one to go with the Gryphon. Any suggestions? I want it to be solid state, and have a remote. I want to spend under $2500 used.
Paul