Rogue m-120 monoblocs any opinions ?

I'm looking to buy these monoblocs i'm interested in any advise out there ,i have a Sonic Frontiers power 1 presently, are these monoblocs as good as they are cracked up to be ?
jejell
Tireguy .Whats your problem.
Do you have an axe to grind.
You are the only person who has eer complained of Rogue customer service.
It is the best in the world.
Mark answers emails promptly and answers the phone himself 9/10 times.
Too keep going on shows a lack of common sense and that you for some reason have a hidden agenda.

If you dont like the gear say so,but to say customer service is lacking make you look bad.
I don't believe tha having one e-mail ugo unreturned really qualifies you as being an unhappy customer. If you were serious it would have been very easy to pick up the phone. to really say that you have a problem with service would really mean that you had a malfunctioning unit to which there were unwilling or unable to help you with. This is something that would never happen with Rogue.
Y'know, I used the same logic that Tireguy refers to in deciding to purchase Rogue products. I searched all the websites I could find and came up with a few hundred positive responses and not one negative in regards to service.

I bought 120's used but did not get a manual. I emailed Mark and he sent one plus a warranty card. Gratis. I said 'Cool'. I then told him that I had a microphonic tube in my Rogue '99' preamp (bought used also). He said "no problem" and that he would fix it under warranty. I asked about upgrade replacement tubes for the preamp instead and he said "no problem". He sold them to me dirt cheap and paid shipping then told me I could return them and get full credit if I didn't like them. When can you recall a manufacturer treating you like this ???

I think so many of us have been treated badly by manufacturers that it is only fair to applaud the ones that get it right. Nuff said
Well OK I guess it is gang up on tireguy day, well then

Natalie-I am to be taken seriously or I will bad mouth someone, being ignored is VERY disrespecful(at least where I come from). Now, lack of common sense I am failing to see what makes my statements "lack of common sense". I sent about 12 emails over the course of a month's time period WITH NO RESPONSE, I guess something like that would make you happy, right? using your logic that would be common sense. Hidden agenda, come again? are you implying that I am affiliated in the audio business in any way shape or form, because if that is the case then think again, I believe my user name may have something to do with what I do. I could be wrong though seeing as I have a "a lack of common sense". I have nothing against this Mark fellow, the product he makes or the people that do business with him, but I do have a problem with being blown off, and then being called a liar for claiming this. I am happy you people enjoy your audio products, but I am pointing out that they are not perfect like you claim them to be.

Chelilingworth-I believe most of your comments where answered in my above post. But are you telling me that I need to entitle my emails "HELP, MY AMP CAUGHT FIRE AND BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN" just to get a little information from someone. See where I am coming from(I appreciate you NOT attacking me as an individual, this all reminds me of the days of Carl_E).

To all those forced to read my rants, I appologize those who know me realize I am a very sensible person. But I stand by my statements. And by the way, do I question any of your expierences(those who are happy with there products), thinking that it is impossible to be satisfied simply because I was not, that is "a lack of common sense". For those who think like that open your eyes and realize it is not a perfect world we live in. Good day ladies and gentlemen and till that day comes.....keep your ear to the grind stone.
Tim
Finfinder- Interesting, that seems as if Rogue went above and beyond the call of duty. I wonder why I was ignored? Just so you know your reply was not up when I made my last reply, you among others(note not all) seem to back your statements up with personal expierinces, and not attack my credibility, which is what a good(civil) debate involves, no company can please everyone all the time, maybe it was my time....who knows????