Rogue m-120 monoblocs any opinions ?

I'm looking to buy these monoblocs i'm interested in any advise out there ,i have a Sonic Frontiers power 1 presently, are these monoblocs as good as they are cracked up to be ?
jejell
Tireguy- on 11/10 you wrote

"Well maybe my opinion is bias towards this product for the simple reason of customer service."

That sure sounds like a belief, estamation, evaluation and judgement. There is a big difference between flaming and disagreeing. That's what makes a forum.
Yes you said it I based my OPINION of the product on the facts I gatherd about the company who makes them. AND?

Sorry if I seem to be a little stuborn but I was really ticked off when I heard nothing back from them(Rogue), I was very serious about purchasing these mono-blocks, and then hugely let down. Right now they(Rogue) have 8 happy customers that replied and 1 unhappy almost-customer, that is a 13% chance of being unhappy(dis-satisfied) with there company, I feel that is worth taking note of before buying something, in theory that means 1 in 10 will be dis-satisfied that is worth mentioning. Again sorry if I seem to be confrontational, I just have a hard time getting my point across with something I am displeased with(I think that is a human trait!) Good day and happy listening to what ever gear you may have :) Cheers ~Tim
Tireguy .Whats your problem.
Do you have an axe to grind.
You are the only person who has eer complained of Rogue customer service.
It is the best in the world.
Mark answers emails promptly and answers the phone himself 9/10 times.
Too keep going on shows a lack of common sense and that you for some reason have a hidden agenda.

If you dont like the gear say so,but to say customer service is lacking make you look bad.
I don't believe tha having one e-mail ugo unreturned really qualifies you as being an unhappy customer. If you were serious it would have been very easy to pick up the phone. to really say that you have a problem with service would really mean that you had a malfunctioning unit to which there were unwilling or unable to help you with. This is something that would never happen with Rogue.
Y'know, I used the same logic that Tireguy refers to in deciding to purchase Rogue products. I searched all the websites I could find and came up with a few hundred positive responses and not one negative in regards to service.

I bought 120's used but did not get a manual. I emailed Mark and he sent one plus a warranty card. Gratis. I said 'Cool'. I then told him that I had a microphonic tube in my Rogue '99' preamp (bought used also). He said "no problem" and that he would fix it under warranty. I asked about upgrade replacement tubes for the preamp instead and he said "no problem". He sold them to me dirt cheap and paid shipping then told me I could return them and get full credit if I didn't like them. When can you recall a manufacturer treating you like this ???

I think so many of us have been treated badly by manufacturers that it is only fair to applaud the ones that get it right. Nuff said