Rogue m-120 monoblocs any opinions ?

I'm looking to buy these monoblocs i'm interested in any advise out there ,i have a Sonic Frontiers power 1 presently, are these monoblocs as good as they are cracked up to be ?
jejell

Showing 4 responses by finfinder

I have to disagree with Tireguy on the customer service issue at Rogue. They have the best customer service I have had the pleasure to witness in the last 20 years. I have emailed Rogue on many occasions and have never waited more than one business day for an answer. Many times my questions were answered the same day. I've read many other posts here from others with similar experience. One of the main reasons I bought 120's was the reputation of the company. I have not been disappointed.
Tireguy - I am disagreeing with your OPINION not challenging your credibility. That is what we do here. You stated your OPINION based on your experience. I stated mine. Nobody ever said you were lying. I am merely stating that your experience is not the norm based on many posts that I've read here and my own experience in dealing with Rogue.
Tireguy- on 11/10 you wrote

"Well maybe my opinion is bias towards this product for the simple reason of customer service."

That sure sounds like a belief, estamation, evaluation and judgement. There is a big difference between flaming and disagreeing. That's what makes a forum.
Y'know, I used the same logic that Tireguy refers to in deciding to purchase Rogue products. I searched all the websites I could find and came up with a few hundred positive responses and not one negative in regards to service.

I bought 120's used but did not get a manual. I emailed Mark and he sent one plus a warranty card. Gratis. I said 'Cool'. I then told him that I had a microphonic tube in my Rogue '99' preamp (bought used also). He said "no problem" and that he would fix it under warranty. I asked about upgrade replacement tubes for the preamp instead and he said "no problem". He sold them to me dirt cheap and paid shipping then told me I could return them and get full credit if I didn't like them. When can you recall a manufacturer treating you like this ???

I think so many of us have been treated badly by manufacturers that it is only fair to applaud the ones that get it right. Nuff said