Rogue m-120 monoblocs any opinions ?

I'm looking to buy these monoblocs i'm interested in any advise out there ,i have a Sonic Frontiers power 1 presently, are these monoblocs as good as they are cracked up to be ?
jejell
for the money i do not think you can go wrong. if you do not buy the magnums (i do not have them but wish i did) roll the tubes. it makes these amps sound much better. as for customer service. i have called rogue numerous times and always gotten an immediate anwser. it is a pleasure dealing with mark (who usually anwsers the phone). if i were in the market for monos...i would look at joule's new stargate amps. some good reviews and will probably be my next amps. IMO
I felt I should share my experience with this fellow, it is all great that you folks had such great luck, but when someone blows me off for a few months I don't really trust there product. I could not understand why I never heard back from dealers or Rogue directly, but there lose I am super happy with my BAT amp, they snooze they lose, well my business any way.

Finfinder- What is the "I have to disagree with Tireguy..." comment all about?? Like I have a reason to lie!! There is nothing to disagree with, the facts are the facts! Maybe your experience differed from mine, that does not mean that I disagree with you, but don't question my credibility. I know what happened I was there.
Tireguy - I am disagreeing with your OPINION not challenging your credibility. That is what we do here. You stated your OPINION based on your experience. I stated mine. Nobody ever said you were lying. I am merely stating that your experience is not the norm based on many posts that I've read here and my own experience in dealing with Rogue.
Finfinder- You are failing to realize my statement was not an OPINION but fact, Opinion in case you forget is a belief, estamation, evalutaion or judgment from a formal expert. I am affraid it is not my opinion but a FACT, that yes indeed what happened did happen. I was not infering that I did not contact Rogue but if I did I would anticipate a problem, that is crazy, I am just pointing out that I was treated with little to no respect and I should share my expierince. I understand that most folks love there Rogue products and service but inconsistency is the sign of a weak company, my last statement was an opinion, if you want to flame me on it go for it but I stand behind what I say.

The idea I have for Jejell is to try to email rogue and see if you ever get a response. Form your own opinion, based on the facts in front of you. But yes on paper this amp seems like it is very good, and maybe is sounds very good too, but there is more to a company then the product they produce. It is said by many successful business people it is more important how your company runs then what it does, maybe there is some truth to this.
Tireguy- on 11/10 you wrote

"Well maybe my opinion is bias towards this product for the simple reason of customer service."

That sure sounds like a belief, estamation, evaluation and judgement. There is a big difference between flaming and disagreeing. That's what makes a forum.