Rogue m-120 monoblocs any opinions ?

I'm looking to buy these monoblocs i'm interested in any advise out there ,i have a Sonic Frontiers power 1 presently, are these monoblocs as good as they are cracked up to be ?
jejell
Tireguy - I am disagreeing with your OPINION not challenging your credibility. That is what we do here. You stated your OPINION based on your experience. I stated mine. Nobody ever said you were lying. I am merely stating that your experience is not the norm based on many posts that I've read here and my own experience in dealing with Rogue.
Finfinder- You are failing to realize my statement was not an OPINION but fact, Opinion in case you forget is a belief, estamation, evalutaion or judgment from a formal expert. I am affraid it is not my opinion but a FACT, that yes indeed what happened did happen. I was not infering that I did not contact Rogue but if I did I would anticipate a problem, that is crazy, I am just pointing out that I was treated with little to no respect and I should share my expierince. I understand that most folks love there Rogue products and service but inconsistency is the sign of a weak company, my last statement was an opinion, if you want to flame me on it go for it but I stand behind what I say.

The idea I have for Jejell is to try to email rogue and see if you ever get a response. Form your own opinion, based on the facts in front of you. But yes on paper this amp seems like it is very good, and maybe is sounds very good too, but there is more to a company then the product they produce. It is said by many successful business people it is more important how your company runs then what it does, maybe there is some truth to this.
Tireguy- on 11/10 you wrote

"Well maybe my opinion is bias towards this product for the simple reason of customer service."

That sure sounds like a belief, estamation, evaluation and judgement. There is a big difference between flaming and disagreeing. That's what makes a forum.
Yes you said it I based my OPINION of the product on the facts I gatherd about the company who makes them. AND?

Sorry if I seem to be a little stuborn but I was really ticked off when I heard nothing back from them(Rogue), I was very serious about purchasing these mono-blocks, and then hugely let down. Right now they(Rogue) have 8 happy customers that replied and 1 unhappy almost-customer, that is a 13% chance of being unhappy(dis-satisfied) with there company, I feel that is worth taking note of before buying something, in theory that means 1 in 10 will be dis-satisfied that is worth mentioning. Again sorry if I seem to be confrontational, I just have a hard time getting my point across with something I am displeased with(I think that is a human trait!) Good day and happy listening to what ever gear you may have :) Cheers ~Tim
Tireguy .Whats your problem.
Do you have an axe to grind.
You are the only person who has eer complained of Rogue customer service.
It is the best in the world.
Mark answers emails promptly and answers the phone himself 9/10 times.
Too keep going on shows a lack of common sense and that you for some reason have a hidden agenda.

If you dont like the gear say so,but to say customer service is lacking make you look bad.