Rogue m-120 monoblocs any opinions ?

I'm looking to buy these monoblocs i'm interested in any advise out there ,i have a Sonic Frontiers power 1 presently, are these monoblocs as good as they are cracked up to be ?
jejell
Y'know, I used the same logic that Tireguy refers to in deciding to purchase Rogue products. I searched all the websites I could find and came up with a few hundred positive responses and not one negative in regards to service.

I bought 120's used but did not get a manual. I emailed Mark and he sent one plus a warranty card. Gratis. I said 'Cool'. I then told him that I had a microphonic tube in my Rogue '99' preamp (bought used also). He said "no problem" and that he would fix it under warranty. I asked about upgrade replacement tubes for the preamp instead and he said "no problem". He sold them to me dirt cheap and paid shipping then told me I could return them and get full credit if I didn't like them. When can you recall a manufacturer treating you like this ???

I think so many of us have been treated badly by manufacturers that it is only fair to applaud the ones that get it right. Nuff said
Well OK I guess it is gang up on tireguy day, well then

Natalie-I am to be taken seriously or I will bad mouth someone, being ignored is VERY disrespecful(at least where I come from). Now, lack of common sense I am failing to see what makes my statements "lack of common sense". I sent about 12 emails over the course of a month's time period WITH NO RESPONSE, I guess something like that would make you happy, right? using your logic that would be common sense. Hidden agenda, come again? are you implying that I am affiliated in the audio business in any way shape or form, because if that is the case then think again, I believe my user name may have something to do with what I do. I could be wrong though seeing as I have a "a lack of common sense". I have nothing against this Mark fellow, the product he makes or the people that do business with him, but I do have a problem with being blown off, and then being called a liar for claiming this. I am happy you people enjoy your audio products, but I am pointing out that they are not perfect like you claim them to be.

Chelilingworth-I believe most of your comments where answered in my above post. But are you telling me that I need to entitle my emails "HELP, MY AMP CAUGHT FIRE AND BURNED MY HOUSE DOWN" just to get a little information from someone. See where I am coming from(I appreciate you NOT attacking me as an individual, this all reminds me of the days of Carl_E).

To all those forced to read my rants, I appologize those who know me realize I am a very sensible person. But I stand by my statements. And by the way, do I question any of your expierences(those who are happy with there products), thinking that it is impossible to be satisfied simply because I was not, that is "a lack of common sense". For those who think like that open your eyes and realize it is not a perfect world we live in. Good day ladies and gentlemen and till that day comes.....keep your ear to the grind stone.
Tim
Finfinder- Interesting, that seems as if Rogue went above and beyond the call of duty. I wonder why I was ignored? Just so you know your reply was not up when I made my last reply, you among others(note not all) seem to back your statements up with personal expierinces, and not attack my credibility, which is what a good(civil) debate involves, no company can please everyone all the time, maybe it was my time....who knows????
Ladies and gentleman thank you for your opinions, i enjoyed that verbal rumble between tireguy and finfinder,but i must admit i think we are taking ourselves a bit to seriously, it made me laugh a few times. I probably will buy those monoblocks, but there is one thing that i learned is, if emails are not answered pick up the phone.Regards Jejell
Well, I owned rougue Mono's great amps, They even sent me a pair of their highest end input tubes they can supply for these amps within 3 days of asking about them for 20$ and the retail is like 55 each from any other dealer, great customer service and responce, I think that it was possible that the ISP or provider of their email service was down for a while or something when tire guy tried to contact, maybe they were on vacation, it could have been simple human error WHO KNOWS!!! who cares just don't slam a company for that (well except maybe audio research which I have heard TRUE horror stories about.)