Time of listening session?

Hi, I was wondering what part of the day do you listen to your system? I listen to my system mostly late night but I sometimes listen during the afternoon. I feel the gets me during the night.
Ag insider logo xs@2xhighend64
Tubegroover,
You ever get the feeling micah was glad to have lucasboy around?
Regards,
My best opportunites to listen come on the weekend. Saturday morning usually begins with bluegrass and Sunday is opera.
I listen mostly at night or on Sunday mornings. Otherwise I am with you on the Rifleman. A lot of young stars got attention on that show. But the relationship between father and son were classic, and the Lucas-Micah friendship was a big part of the show. It amazed me how some dummy would ride into town and mess with the star of the show. Like they had a chance of being back next week. Fools! I just wish Sugarfoot, Cheyenne and Wanted Dead or Alive would get re-broadcast. Now with a DVR I watch those shows early evening, the electricty provides a better picture at that time of day for B&W :)
System is in Living Room so I usually only listen seriously one night per week as the sound dominates the house. My wife goes to her office and returns late on that day so I can listen at any volume without compromise. I usually listen for around six to seven hours. Heaven.