Need a heavy duty receptacle

What AC wall receptacle are you using to plug your heavy AC power cords in. My power cords keep backing out from the weight.
markpao
'What does that comment accomplish?'

Not a thing. Other than to reflect on my judgement.

To Markpao.
I apologize to you, Markpao, and all the other posters for the silly, untrue and stupid comment.
Mark - I feel your pain. I've had my own struggles with heavy power cords that don't want to stay plugged in. I've used 4 different fancy outlets. IME...

-PS Audio: Death Grip
-Shunyata: Loose Grip
-Maestro: Moderate Grip
-Synergistic Research: Death Grip

Of these outlets, the Maestro sounded the best in my system, in spite of the fact that it doesn't have the strongest grip. So I resorted to extreme measures, which you can see here and here.

I removed the outlet cover and used heavy duty zip ties (white) to secure the Nema (male) ends of the power cords to each of the outlet receptacles. The circumferences were the same, so I got lucky there. Then I used an L bracket with light duty zip ties (black) to provide more cable relief.

I don't even want to know how many codes I'm violating.

Bryon
I know I'm not the only audiofool around who uses some kind of device to suspend cables off the floor, and I'm surprised no one has mentioned them. My cable lifters are plastic-conduit couplers. The smaller ones are c. 2-9/16" high by 2-5/8" diameter; the larger ones are 3-1/2" h. by 3-1/4" d. Seems to me they were just under $1 and less than $2 at Lowe's. Painted them sand color.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k220/jeffreybehr/Room/12Sep2012_frontfloorcable_1200h.jpg

My powercables NEVER creep out of my duplex outlets.
I too use tie wraps to support cables but I use them on everything. RCA, XLR, AC cables and anything else that might cause stress on the device it's plugged into.