Where is the attractive audio furniture?

Just bought a place, and am doing the mid-century thing. In seeking a suitable audio cabinet that not only fit aesthetically, and doesn't look like Audio Gear, it was complex. I came across the Grid cabinet at CB2, and had to drill about 47 holes in it for convection cooling of the amplifiers.

http://www.cb2.com/storage/furniture/grid-media-console/f6746

But does anyone know of any style-conscious, audio-friendly furniture? I couldn't find a thing.
kevvwill
BDI has a mid-century line called “ERAS”. Also available are matching coffee, end and console tables. BDI make very stylish (IMO) and well built furniture that incorporates some nice AV features. You can find them by clicking the link below:

BDI
It is easy to adapt many mid century cabinet units since good ventilation is easy to obtain with the use of laptop cooling units, which are very quite and very effective. Best of all, used furniture is not only less expensive, but of high quality. I collect mid century drexel units and always find adaption very easy.
Go to one of those Danish import stores. The Danish furniture has the mid century modern look and it's very attractive IMO. Also very expensive...