What did you get for Christmas?

This year I did fairly well on the audio front. My wife gave me a nice recording of Handels Messiah. My dad gave me the LC-1 and A Belden 1694A from Blue Jean Cable. Also, a pair of Monoprice digital coax cables to use for comparison. I plan to use the identical pair to compare transports and then with the Belden to see if the cables make a difference in my system.
mceljo
My mom bought an old album collection from a freind of hers. About 600 albums and give them to me. Have not had a chance to really look through them, but most of them that i looked at seemed to be in playable shape. Want to clean them before i try to play them. What a great present.
With my sainted wife's blessing, a Schiit (yes, pronounced like you think) Valhalla tube headphone amp and a used VTL 2.5 preamp to match with my long-dormant VTL ST-150 Amp (I haven't put up pictures of them yet on my system page). The VTL combination is amazing, and the headphone amp is very nice.

If you want a few laughs, visit the Schiit Audio website at schiit.com
An Amazon gift card that I used to buy a Squeezebox Duet. It's my very first foray into computer audio so nervous and excited. Just wish it would get here, I mean it's been two days already!