Which companies deserve a star for Christmas

Which companies gave you a stellar experiences this year in terms of excellent product, and knowledgeable and accessible sales and service?
After spending 45 minutes of hold with AT&T last night and never being able to even talk to a person at several companies this year. It is refreshing that in audio you still can talk to someone quickly who is eager and able to help you.
I nominate in alphabetical order the following companies that gave me stellar experiences this year: Audio Horizons, Ayon, Morrow Audio, Nuforce, Stillpoints, Von Schweikert.
128x128gammajo
Coincident, Israel Blume for ultra quality products and equal level service and response.
Charles
Excellent communication and a very reasonable turnaround time on an upgrade (slight delay due to Kevin not being totally satisfied with the sound of the amp on his listening review and having it reworked again). This is the product and company pride that will keep me as a long term customer.
Bryston. One of my 28's was overheating as the bias was off. After contacting Bryston it was picked up off my doorstep the next day, shipped to Vermont (from CA) and returned to my door step about 6 days later. In perfect working order of course.