Is it okay to talk around your speakers?

When a system is not on, should you avoid making any noise near the speakers? I am thinking about back EMF caused by the speaker cones moving and then sending voltage backwards into the crossover and the rest of the system - could this cause damage or even minor degradation to the sound quality after a while? Do you unhook the speakers when not in use just to be on the safe side?
6550c
Wow, I thought I had heard everything, but that's a new one. I certainly don't think normal conversation of any volume would create enough movement of the drivers to cause any back EMF, especially without an electrical signal entering the cones.
I put cryo-treated tin foil hats on my speakers to prevent any bad vibes from penetrating.
Quite the opposite....I have a smaller system in my dedicated room that plays "Baby Mozart" on mini monitors to keep them company and in a sublime mood. I understood that these speakers have a very delicate sensitivity and can't endure neglect for long periods. Also fresh flowers daily,at least it keeps the maid busy.