Nordost Quantum Technology Products

Does anyone have any experience with either the QX2 or QX4? Not much in the archives and googling doesn't produce many results regarding if they work or what may be expected in sound quality. My local dealer would like to sell me one or 2 but does not have the units to demo. He has never steered me wrong but if this is such a great product I would expect to get more positive results at least when googling the item.
Thanks
xti16
I have 3 Qx4 in my stereo system and 1 for my HT system.
They are extraordinary devices, but needs attention regarding where to place them and what cables to use and how.

I thought first that it was most important to have a good AC cable into the Quantum, but the most important AC cable is actually the one coming out of the Quantum. My dealer has shown this with Magus AC into the Quantum and Odin out, which sounds spectacular.

You should also try to have damping devices under the Quantum and also place them as close as possible to your gear, the best is to have directly above or beneath.

I have Qx4 in combination with my Burmester 948 AC conditioners. I have found that it is best to have the Quantum after the 948 in the chain.

In my system specifically I have 1 one Qx4 between my 948 no.1 and preamp and 2 between 948 no.2 and monoblocks. I would like to add one also for cd player.
Hi Cappuccino,

wow...great feedback. I have one at the moment...from wall into QX4 and then into Transparent Ref Conditioner...all my pc's are Purist Audio Ann Contego/Dom Ferox, plus 2 Sablon Audio PCs.

i do not have it under damping device per se, but it is on a custom built rack which is quite inert (3" thick birch ply on top of 1" thick slate).

enjoy!
Queston, on The Nordost QX4, The ON/OFF Quantum Switch, The Light on the switch come on at will, not when you first turn the switch on what is the Problem.
Sorry - cannot help. my light is always on...but that is because i always leave it on.