Nordost Quantum Technology Products

Does anyone have any experience with either the QX2 or QX4? Not much in the archives and googling doesn't produce many results regarding if they work or what may be expected in sound quality. My local dealer would like to sell me one or 2 but does not have the units to demo. He has never steered me wrong but if this is such a great product I would expect to get more positive results at least when googling the item.
Thanks
xti16
That is good to know. I met Roy Gregory in London a few months back who is now with Nordost, and he suggested i try both ways...entire front end (not amp)...and directly in front of my DAC.

i will post upon hearing. Have elected to upgrade speakers so that is (fingers crossed) going to be done in a week or so...they arrive 22nd i am told. fingers crossed!! thanks for your advice.
Van1,

The Quantums in question here are not HF noise filters. They are designed to be used with or without noise filtering PLCs, or any type for that matter.

You are right about many high-end components not needing additional filtering.

However, there are other types of PLCs that address power factor correction, quantum noise, and electronic artifacts, not normally addressed by conventional filters or transformers.

I own some earlier, less expensive Quantum products, and they give a small improvement when placed in certain areas of the system. The Qx2 and 4, I have heard at a show, no A-B demo was done, so I can't say how effective.
Finally got my trade-in speakers! Expect to have the Nordost QX4 (part of the trade) after the New Year. will post.
Lloydelee21, I look forward to hearing how it works out with the Q4. I'm still as thrilled with my Q's as I ever was.

off topic..I just got some Something Solid light rigid speaker stands for my Harbeth compact 7's and a big improvement on the ancient high mass Cliff Stone Foundations I was using before. Currently using the supplied spikes onto a wood block floor on concrete. Seems ok.
Hi Apshift,

Solid support is incredibly important. Tubed equipment, speakers, transports...to say nothing of turntables (which i dont own). Have you ever tried HRS products?...my word, they are incredible. Components dont vibrate, even upon knocking/tapping. and the sound is more solid...a shimmer you sometimes dont realize is there suddently stops. The image becomes still and more solid. Also, if you have tubes, i use the EAT tube damper...another winner for $19.

As for Qx4, it arrives tomorrow! i will post!