Baby name opinion....

Expecting a child, a baby girl. I have never been one for unusual names but one that I have never heard as a name has been nagging me as a consideration. ....Stereo..... Am I just getting used to the sound of a totally ridiculous and cruel first gift to her? Initially our friends just laughed but some are coming around with positive comments... Stereo....
epatrowicz
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I must tell everyone I had so many belly laughs reading all your responses! Thanks so much for so many thoughtful responses. I couldn't believe the volume of interest in this thread! By the way my wife agrees with the consensus, but even she sometimes automatically refers to her daughter to be as Stereo. I think this "pet" name works ok in the womb but real life is a different story. So here my quest for this name ends. Thanks all for your thoughts. Some of your suggestions are now on our list!
Stereo is still a better name than:(translated) "TheArtistPreviouslyKnownAsPrince".
My brother vowed as a child to name his first daughter, if a daughter, "Felony." Cause it's pretty. Or perhaps "Twizler." Because and female child who survived puberty with a name like that would be bound to be a force of nature.

Now that he's actually on the verge of spawning (next month), he's thought better of it. A wise decision.

And then there was the friend who announced that he'd lick the "boy problem" for his daughter proactively by just not potty training her. Cause yuck, who would want to date that? Thing is, some one will -- and, by being "clever," you've guaranteed it's going to be the "wrong" guy....

I'd reconsider, personally.
" Or perhaps Twizler because and female child who survived puberty with a name like that would be bound to be a force of nature. "

So if its a boy then, just name him "Sue".