Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
Going through old CDS today. Looking for ringers to toss.
I happened on two Joe Cocker CDs The MFSL Sheffield Steel is a fine CD but then I found Joe Cocker, Organic. I was blown away. Great recording, great personnel. Just a delight. 
Royal Concertgebouw Anthology Set #3 1960-1970. CD’s 10&11. Bartok, Britten, Varese, Schubert, Mozart, & Hindemith. All recorded live.

CD 
Joni Mitchell - Blue. WB 1971. From a European box collection; The Studio Albums 1968-1979. 
CD
World Party - Private Revolution. Chrysalis 1986

CD

Have not played this for a long time, and man, this is a ‘thin’ recording/mix. Sounds like listening to an AM radio
Sunday morning, so.....

The Sundays - Reading, Writing, and Arithmetic. DGC 1989

CD
Ella Fitzgerald-The Best of the Song Books(Verve CD) Getting my vinyl playlist ready for tonight!
Royal Concertgebouw Anthology Set #3 1960-1970. CD’s 12&13. Berg, Webern, Henze, Shostakovich, Mahler. All recorded live.

CD
Tigran Hamasyan - The Call Within. He’s an Armenian slipstream jazz artist living in LA.  Not really to my taste, but he’s a remarkable musician and the music is very interesting and challenging.  So, well worth a listen.
Boulez conducts Stravinsky - Le Chant du Rossignol, L’Historire du Soldat-Suite Scherzo fantastique, Le Roi des etoiles. Cleveland Chorus and Orchestra. Deutsche Grammophon, released 2001

CD
James Levine conducts Mozart - The Symphonies 11CD box set. Wiener Philharmoniker. CD #7, symphonies 27,28,&29. Deutsche Grammophon 2015
No vinyl tonight just harder edged CD’s tonight since my wife is out takin care of work related issues.

In the middle of my play list...

Aerosmith-Get A Grip
Cinderella-Still Climbing
Arcade-ST
Silver Chair-Freak Show
Baroness-Blue Record

Have not listened to "Get A Grip" in it’s entirety for more then 10 years! A great classic Aerosmith recording better IMO then Permanent Vacation or Pump, clearly the last great Aerosmith album! "Freak Show" by Silver Chair is an overlooked very dark post grunge masterpiece.