Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
@jafant  On the digital side i will get Aqua Formula xHD + LinQ combo.As for cabling Gryphon VIP speaker and interconnect cables, Audioguest Firebird power cords and Audioquest Niagara 3000 power conditioner.
Jon, get a purify amp, or an hypex amp if you want to safe some money. Almost as transparent as the benchmark, twice the power, half or less the money. 
For the CS3.7 I have tried the following the past month.

1) CODA CSiB v1 with 150 | 300 at 8 | 4 Ohm. First 18 watt Class A

2) Benchmark AHB2 x 2

3) Currently the Krell K-300i 150 | 300 at 8 | 4 Ohm. First 90 watt Class A

The CODA and Krell are integrateds. They all sound great. The Krell especially nice with AudioMirror Tubadour III SE tube DAC. I have not heard the CODA with the tube DAC yet. I may this weekend unless I sell the CODA by then. The Krell is super smooth sounding with a lot of bass power, more than the other 2.

The Benchmark AHB2 is super clean sounding and I like it a lot and likely how I will listen the most, occasionally switching to the Krell.

These 3 units are not extremely expensive and make the CS3.7 sing.
@jon_5912, For moderate volume levels in a moderately sized room, you'll want a rated minimum of 400 Watts per channel into 2 Ohms for the Thiel CS 3.7's.

thileiste
Nice! gear. I was fond of the AQ Niagara conditioner myself.
Happy Listening!