Thiel Owners

Guys-

I just scored a sweet pair of CS 2.4SE loudspeakers. Anyone else currently or previously owned this model?
Owners of the CS 2.4 or CS 2.7 are free to chime in as well. Thiel are excellent w/ both tubed or solid-state gear!

Keep me posted & Happy Listening!
jafant
rossw
Welcome! Good to see you here. There are several 3.5 fans and owners on the Panel. Take your time reading through this thread, as there is a plethora, of information. I look forward in reading more about your musical tastes and system.
Happy Listening!
It's funny to see people discussing concrete baffles.  I'm back to my Madisound kit for the first time in a year and trying to make concrete baffles for them.  I've tried several kinds and thus far they haven't worked.  I have no experience with concrete so I'm trying to get a feel for it.  My currently drying attempt is with concrete countertop mix.  This stuff really should work.  It costs $25 for a 50lb bag and I mixed a bunch of glass fiber in to help with cracking.  
jafant,

Checking out.

Hit my 97th last month, and I'm happy, very happy, with my Thiel 2.7s,Thiel sub and Bryston  electronics.  No reason to contemplate modifications,, upgrades, etc. 

Learned a lot from tomthiel and prof. 

Cheers,  

George, The Old Fud

George, congrats. Your presence here is always appreciated. Make every day count, life is precious.
brayeagle
Celebrate! George. Thank You for being our elder member of the Panel.Make every day count, indeed.  Until next time.

Happy Listening!