Straight out of the box doesn't work.

Just received my new Prima Luna EVO 400. Heavy thing, looks good. Took the foam off the tubes, only on the power tubes. Nothing on the small tubes. I'm new at this, don't know what they are called. I did notice some of the tubes were a little crooked so I seated them in a little better. However ( you new that was coming) two of the small tubes on the right kind of wooble. Did I spell that right? What the hell plugged in and red light on the right side. It doesn't work right out of the box. Going back tomorrow. Just wanted to let ya know. Going to go through the recommendations again. Good night.
knighttodd
Norton,    i can't  beleave the product was sent with tubes in it.  Not a good idea.  it's seems like a demo / used product,    Yes 
All Prima Luna are shipped with the tubes installed surrounded by styrofoam.  It certainly was not a demo or used product.  You guys need to do your homework before making statements that are untrue. 
I Purchased a Primaluna EVO 100 two months ago. Listened to it in a private listening room at a brick and mortar store. The dealer loaded it for me. I transported it home, smooth ride. Got it home, the thing was so heavy I almost did not get it inside. Just so much quality in construction. I Plugged it in and it has worked flawlessly since. The sound from my DYI Speaker’s still have me in awe. Work with your dealer. It is a quality product but anything can happen in transport. 
For what its worth, I have demo 'd several speakers on PL amps and they sounded pretty good.   I like separates but that EL34 integrated sounded pretty damn good