Spendor D9.2 vs. Harbeth super hl5 plus xd + REL Stentor III vs. Spendor Classic 100?

I am thinking of purchasing one of the following:

1). Harbeth SHL5 plus XD + REL Stentor III Reference Subwoofer due to lack of bass and low octave in bass.

2). Spendor Classic 100 - The bass is a bit noticeable and aggressive. 

3). Spendor D9.2.

My living room where the system will stand is: 5.5 meters x 8 meters, a standard ceiling of 2.7 meters and the entire construction is a 20 cm block. From the living room comes a 25 meters kitchen. The speakers I choose can stand up to about 1 meter from the front wall.

Anyone who has heard of at least 2 of them or a previous generation and can have an opinion on a comparison between them?

Thank you very much for your help.

128x128tomer_tsin
I had a difficult time integrating a sub during my time with the SHL5.  I'd go with Spendor Classic 100.
The spendor classic 100 would be the best choice of the three but if you can find a good used spendor s 100 you would absolutely love them they would be great for your space. The other thing i will mention is that the large spendor monitors need a lot of time to not sound bass heavy because of their crossover design but once they are warmed up they are magical.
OP, as you can tell by the diverging opinions on the thread, you really need to hear each of them with your music choice and preferably in your system to know.

What I would say from personal experience is that the Spendor D series definitely requires thought and care with equipment and cable matching. The rest of your system from source to amp better be on point, because the Spendor D will let you know when something is not right. You will be handsomely rewarded when you get it right, even with lower quality recordings. That type of transparency is its strength, but to some who prefer having that warm glow type of sound no matter what song or music genre, or want speakers to be forgiving of subpar components, Spendor D is definitely not it.

The D series will have more neutrality, speed, extension, transparency and bass definition than the Classic series. The Classic will be more mid-range centric, more body to the sound and a bit more tubby and less articulated bass.
I am also considering new speakers and some of those mentioned above by the OP.  I heard D7's at a friend's home (driven by a Krell integrated amp and playing Quboz) and felt the speakers had unnaturally forward highs, though  the midrange was nice and bass was also strong and taut.  This coming from an owner of Epos M22 old flagships with the famous metal dome tweeter.  

I would think a Spendor classic or Harbeth would have a more balanced sound.
I spent a fair amount of time listening to the D7 when I first got back into stereo 5 years back.
The D7 did a lot of things right. Then I heard an older pair of Spendor BC1 Monitors and knew
that midrange sound had some magic that the D7 didn't. Of the Harbeth line I did like the HLs
best but not enough to want them. Ended up with some older Tannoy monitors which I liked best.