Spectron Audio Out Of Business?

Hi All,

Has anyone had any contact with Spectron Audio over the last few months? I have an amp of theirs that needs repair and it seems they do not answer emails or either of their phones. You can’t even leave a phone message.

Can anyone out there suggest a technician in Los Angeles who might be able to repair a Spectron Musician amp?

Thanks.
128x128brettmcee
Geordidog I was thinking about doing the same thing. I’m in Burbank.  We could both drive up and bang on the door...lol.

Let me know what you find out.

Also are there any audiophile groups here in or around LA, Burbank? I’d like some perspective on my setup.

thnx!
The LA/Orange County Audio Society is the largest such group in the country. They do monthly events at local dealers including Brooks Berdan. If you attend an event or two I’m sure you can make some friends who would be willing to give you an opinion or 3.
@clio09 has it right a fantastic organization with very active event calendar 
call Brooks Berdan Tech first as he is only in certain days...Wednesday/sat come to memory but a call will confirm

Right you are tomic601. The tech's name is Tom Carione, in the store on Wednesdays and Saturdays. His other job is the service manager at a major radio or TV (I don't remember which) station in Los Angeles, and he REALLY knows his stuff, tube and solid state.