Running two MC275's in mono

I am considering changing speakers and getting some tidal audio piano ceras. I am worried that my MC275 VI edition, does not produce enough power. Accordingly, I am considering getting a second MC275, and running them in mono. However, while I can find other MC 275's on this site, I cannot find the same edition I have. I assume it would be a bad idea to run different editions of the MC275 in mono?
elegal
Tidal audio piano ceras seems very easy speakers to driveĀ  I don't think you have to worry that your MC275 VI edition cant move them properly.

rwd,

Hmmm....I believe the MC275 in mono is 150 watts, or at least the Mk VI version is.

Hummmm.....not mine?? I think there are extremely natural with my speakers (Infinity RS 1B's).

Rick
Ive owned the 275 on more than one occasion and Ive heard the Tidals..IMO not a good match at all.The Macs are too slow and tubby and better suited for other speakers
I have two 275's mk V. in mono the 75 rated power is really at 80-90...plenty of power. In mono I need not worry hoerver.

rick
I ran into the same situation with phase problem on MC275 IV and V. I ended up with 2 MC275 V and "wow" what a different.
Yes, more power to better control of the sound. Music sound amazing without any tweaks.
I just purchased 2 new MC601 to compare and probably will not go back to any powerless amplification again.