Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77
Damn Schubert, you sure know how to ruin a party ;-). Growing up in the richest country in the world (are we still?), it's hard to not be spoiled. Not to be cold-hearted, but why do starving people keep having more kids? The organizations trying to help should pass out condoms along with food and water, ay?
I'm with you on the kid thing, which seems to be perpetuated by ignorance, poverty, and powerful religions. Get some condom cluster bombs going.
Full price is just point of reference...i mean you must be idiot to pay full price...i should not talk how much of discount i can get for all these brands in my country...markup is great, guy can give you hefty discount and still earn good money...all these brands allthough sounding good are simply overpriced...
cables most.Period.
Same reasons you would if you had a bigger heart and made less than 2 bucks a day.
You can’t buy a condom when you last penny is not really enough to fed you family.
You could feed them once upon a time but in 2008 fiasco Wall Street looked around for other money besides stock market , bought up commodity firms and drove up rice so high the 2 bucks a day folks could’d afford it . Child deaths from that are estimated at 65 million .Thank you 401k, aka Wall St slush fund .
What is the ONLY thing you can do that makes you feel good if only for a while and costs nothing.
They love children .
On the richest country, yes we are as a COUNTRY, bottom 50% make less that in several dozen countries . If you were paying attention at all you’d know all this .

I'm with you on this one Wolf. So much suffering would be alleviated if the poorest nations as well as the richest ones, like the U.S. would use birth control and stop casual procreation.

"What is the ONLY thing you can do that makes you feel good if only for a while and costs nothing."

I agree with you Schubert. I often think that is the reason many of these people have children, but it's not a good enough reason to create children that you can't support.