Pass Labs

$85.000 & 65.000 Amps  The extreme high gone nuts
128x128jj77
I like the extreme high end in my various hobbies…cars, motorcycles, mechanical watches, audio…no problemo, and I have zero anxiety as, in my own way, I enjoy all of the above by finding less extreme examples that are friggin' great. Also, I don't think I know anybody who's part of the "entitlement nation" anteaterbark noted…are those those pesky poor people I keep reading about who want day care and food? Those people need to get out there and inherit something!
The fact that 20. 000 children a day starve to death might move the heart of some to give 75,000 to Save the Child fund and get by with a 10K speaker ..
Have to have a heart first though or you will think children in poorer counties.many of which have been made poor by richer countries , have no Entitlement to live .

Damn Schubert, you sure know how to ruin a party ;-). Growing up in the richest country in the world (are we still?), it's hard to not be spoiled. Not to be cold-hearted, but why do starving people keep having more kids? The organizations trying to help should pass out condoms along with food and water, ay?
I'm with you on the kid thing, which seems to be perpetuated by ignorance, poverty, and powerful religions. Get some condom cluster bombs going.
Full price is just point of reference...i mean you must be idiot to pay full price...i should not talk how much of discount i can get for all these brands in my country...markup is great, guy can give you hefty discount and still earn good money...all these brands allthough sounding good are simply overpriced...
cables most.Period.