My Triad of Integrateds

Whenever someone says they are looking for an integrated, I think they should try brands:

• Luxman
  • Pass
  • Ayre
  • Arcam (actually a lot like Ayre to my ears)

Because I hear them as quite different sounding. What about you? Is there a constellation of integrateds you think buyers should experience?
erik_squires
Any of the Audio Analogue Anniversary line amplifiers should be on the list. Pretty sure nobody’s here know them, which is really sad as they are as good  as it gets. Great parts, made in Italy. Extremely musical, enjoyable pieces. And the good news is there is a distribution for them in the US (tmhaudio).
you could certainly create a sub-thread to this one focused just on tube or SS integrated.
I’m thinking I’d prefer a tube pre and SS amp hybrid integrated.
@noodlyarm   This makes no sense 
+1 on the Vitus. The RI-100 is starting to come down to reasonable price levels now the RI-101 has been out a while. Great sounding unit wth tons of power reserve 
@hasmarto Thanks for mentioning we're the new US Distributors of Audio Analogue.
Just received our first shipment - Puccini Integrated shockingly good and the Maestro Integrated can compete with $20k separates...and above.
There is certainly something to their ZeroGlobalFeedback Design. We are seeking quality dealers to associate with this Italian company.
Coming is the Sabre9038-based AA-DAC and the AA-Phono.
Jim Ricketts/tmhaudio