Laser for XA5400ES

I'd like to purchase a new OEM laser assembly part for the Sony XA5400ES. Does anyone have an extra one to sell or know a reputable online seller of same? My internet search was unsuccessful and calls to Sony didn't help. URL links would be most appreciated.
bgeofft-duplicate-0
I'll try your number. The number/website I was given previously is to Sony Service Plus where a legit business can buy Sony parts.
This is an official Sony parts number.

Until recently, I always spoke with an agent in Kansas. My last order was an agent offshore but I got the correct part.

Good luck.
i got mine and the service manual directly from sony. i also waited a month+ for the lasers (ordered 2).
As the laser normally lasts around ten years, are you purchasing a backup?
I own this unit and would like to know if there is anything I should know.
Thanks...
backups only. only thing to go bad is the laser. buy spares and you can have it for years...which i intend to.
I bought my spare laser assembly today. I have no doubt Sony will keep enough in store to meet their warranty obligations, but having owned an older Sony ES player (that I bought new) that died out of warranty with parts for it hard to find has left me exercising due diligence these days. If I don't need the new part I bought I'm sure I'll be able to sell it to someone who does.
The part number for the laser assembly is 882032207.

You can buy it from Sony Parts for $44.99 plus shipping or from Sears for $72.55 plus shipping.
I just bought a backup assembly for my Sony. In case anyone is looking on Sony's site and having a hard time finding info for the part, this is one of the parts sellers Sony recommends.

http://www.andrewselectronics.com

It took me enough time to find the info that I figured it might help someone else in similar straits. They have them in stock and are selling them for $45+shipping. I'm very much enjoying the Sony, BTW. It was a great deal for a very nice sounding unit.