Jungson or Korsun/Dussun?

Hello!

I'm new on this forum. I have registered because it seems that many of you have heard on Jungson and Dussun products.

I'm a little bit confused. For a past few days I have red allmost everything I could find about Jungson JA-88D and Dussun/Korsun V6/V8i.

What's making me confused is that many people is saying that korsun/dussun is tubelike soft and powerfull and many other saying that jungson is tubelike warm and so on.

How can so many people get so diffrent opinion about one product?

Some are saying that jungson have hard sound other that korsun have hard sound?

I have no possibilities to listen to korsun either dussun so please can you who have heard these amplifiers tell me how they sound.

I want to buy one of them.

Best regards, Boris
Sweden
boro
I'm very thankfull for your help!

I can buy an Dussun V8 or Jungson JA88D.

Dussun V8
+powerfull
+pre-out
+poweramplifier can be used for it self
+quite nice looking
+neutral sound
-maybe to neutral?

Jungson JA-88D
+very nice looking
+warm sound
-no pre-out
-80W - is it sufficient ?

I'm not searching an aplifier with many watts. I'm searching for amplifier that can make my whisky drinking time even better :)
I want to lay back and enjoy Jackson Browne, Johny Cash
Acoustic music

Need an amplifier that can paint upp a goos soundpicture. Sound atmosphere. I want to hear music all around me.

For now it seems that Jungson is the best candidate.

Do you know if JA1/JA99C pre and poweramp combo better that the intergrated JA-88D?

Best regards, Boris
Do you know if JA1/JA99C pre and poweramp combo is better than the intergrated JA-88D?

Sometimes I listen to tecno and such. Want Jungson JA-88D perform well?

Deep bas and so?
I have the JA-1/99C luxury edition Jungson and it does sound very good, the pre-amp has a slight bit of harshness, that a Plinius M16 ($4500NZ$)didn't have. The Plinius also had more air around the instruments, but it did sound a bit lean in comparison. In my own system I have just placed my components on marble slabs and there is an immense improvement soundwise. I suggest the poweramp does like quite a bit of air around it and a very stable platform to sound it's best. I have heard powercable upgrades are also recommended, but I haven't experimented with these as yet.
I'm thankfull for all answers.

I still can't decide between Jungson and Dussun.
I front of me I have two issues of BFS from USA. Review of both Jungson JA-88D and Dussun V8.

Review of Dussun V8:
While the Dussun v6 is a match for Jungson 88D, the 8i surpasses the Jungsson in every way..

I'm not out for amount of power. I just want my room to be filled with music. I want to almost see the music if you understand what I mean.

What would you choose and why?

Best regards, Boris
Hello Boris, I'm having trouble differentiating between the JungSon 88D and the Dussun V6i also. Please keep this thread updated if you do decide to buy something. At this moment I'd like any input you can offer.

The question I keep asking myself is this: The Dussun V6i has 150 watts Class A power, dual mono design with separate toroidal transformers and in my opinion better styling. So why is it cheaper than the JungSon???

[email protected] if you want to talk.